AIR PRESSURE CONTROL VALVES AND AIR PRESSURE STABILISERS
X RANGE : AIR PRESSURE CONTROL VALVESValves for specialist, heavy duty and external applications.
- Operating pressure ranges from 5 - 500 Pa
- Built in 5 sizes and 5 configurations
- Heavy duty valve bodies in carbon steel finished in Polyester powder coating
- Option of self finish or polished stainless steel in grades 304 or 316
- Shock tested up to 29g for hardened line buildings
- Seals against back-flow
- Mark D - with integral weather hood for use on external walls with a downward discharge
- Mark H/C - for ceiling / roof mounting applications
- Mark H/W - for horizontal mounting through walls
- Mark S/T - straight through valves for duct mounted operations
- Mark U - for vertical upward discharge
Dimensions are available upon request.